A Record of Auspicious Accounts

In the course of life, we all manage to accumulate happenings and stories, memories and opinions, and facts and lessons. Here, I plan to report these events and thoughts in my life. And share them with everyone.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Here is a list of 30 things that are on my mind.

1. Have you ever had that feeling where you need to sneeze, but you cant?
2. FACT: December 26 is the worst day of the year. You have to wait a whole year before Christmas comes around again.
3. I wish my birthday was in the summer so the presents would balance out through the year.
4. What if the colleges I apply to dont accept me except for my fall back colleges? What if my fall back colleges dont accept me??
5. Haha I just used the 'except' and 'accept' rule.
6. Smurfs are green?
7. Wow I look stupid in my friend's video. Why is this on youtube?
8. Why does everyone have a boyfriend in band? I want a boyfriend in band. I had two boyfriends in band. I wish I still had a boyfriend in band. He made me sad.
9. Psh. I'm OVER IT.
10. Actually, that might be a lie. But dont tell anyone. Maybe I AM over it?
11. I have a secret.
12. I played gunbound this weekend. Thats a secret too. But thats not the secret I was refering to in 11.
13. Why cant I be one of those good kids that study and do their homework and get good grades?
14. Refer to #4
15. I agree. I dont like my writing. It's cliche; nothing new. I hate those who write well. It's not fair.
16. I've noticed girls (most girls at least) have a harder time moving on. I wish I could be like a boy. They seem to have no trouble. They move on easily.
17. Or maybe they're like a creme brulee with a thin crust sitting on top of a whole bowl of emotional baggage. Maybe theyre really sensitive deep down.
18. I'm running out of Halls and I dont want to suck on Ricola.
19. I wish I was a witty writer, but so far all I spit out is sarcasm. I'm a sarcasm machine.
20. If I were to turn witty, I'd have to become like an emo child. You know, the ones that run out of toothpaste, get a B+, trip on their shoe, & then declare their lives suck? I think... I just described a Punahou emo kid.
21. I hate her. I hate her too. And her too. I'm dumb. Maybe its because they have things I dont have and want.
22. Like boyfriends in band.
23. Maybe I dont really want one. Maybe I just want it because its trendy. Trendy like that fur hooded jacket I want.
24. Maybe I got hit with the biological sexual selection stick. That's the only reason to explain why I'm not good looking, smart, funny, or witty enough. Not good enough.
25. Haha my sister won this thing from 24 hour fitness and now she has a trainer named Antonio. What a name for a trainer. Maybe it's not his real name. I want her to ask him. She wont. She says I'm stupid.
26. HAHA I get to go with her and share him. I'll ask him when we go work out.
27. I have a math test tomorrow and I need to do well
28. Refer to #4 yet again.
29. Xanga. Remember Xanga? Before facebook and myspace came along?
30. I felt I needed to end on an even number.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

#17 boys are weird like that

this was a very interesting read. we have a lot of the same thoughts going around in our heads. It's nice to know you're not the only one thinking about those things. uh, but I thought smurf's were blue? And I like Ricola over halls.

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! So you do still play gunbound...it is a silly game. Play flyff its much more addictive. It sounds like you worry about things that shouldn't be worried about because those are the things that if you worry about them enough it just adds more pressure on the situation till you worry about it more causing a very downhill cycle that will led to a mental breakdown. Yeah...

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home